QUARTER LIFE CRISIS

by - Agustus 11, 2020

 

Photo by Soroush Karimi on Unsplash








My head is full of questions. I read a book hoping to answer. Last year I felt worried, stressed, anxious, insecure, almost every day. I worry about many things: relationships, work, money, health, etc. I tried to divert this feeling from my life but failed. I lost confidence. I am different from other people. So that more insecurities always come.

In this phase, I often make mistakes. So people laugh at my mistakes. Sometimes I do not accept. I blame myself. I forced myself to be someone I didn’t like. Every day living like this does have to be patient. Giving up is not an option. Continue to do the best we can do.

I think this is my quarter-life crisis and I think my life has changed now, it’s not easy. But I will strong if I have the best support system. Yeah, I have a great family. I have a mom very sweet and full of love. My mom will always hear my pain when everyone else ignores it. I am grateful to have a mom who is always beside me. Thank you, mom, for always being there for me! Love you, mom.

You May Also Like

0 komentar